Big Bust Swimming Suits
Why do we suffer through the agony of shopping for swimming suits?
Which One Works?
Because as much as we hate shopping for a swimsuit, we hate the thought of skinny dipping worse.
After a few moments of hootin, hollaring, and jumping around in one spot, despair and dread start to sink in.
You just realized that you'll need to go swimsuit shopping.
Before you know it, you hear yourself saying, "Gee I wish I could go, but I have to spring clean my house that weekend".
Of course, no one would actually turn down a free trip to Hawaii to spring clean their house, but having large breasts and trying to find the right bathing suit can be daunting.
There are things to look for that will prevent you from trying on a pile of suits and leaving the store with nothing except a squashed self-esteem.
The Seven Secrets to Big Bust Swimming Suits
- 1. Find a swimming suit or bikini with a built-in underwire bra in your size. Out of all the advice this is the most important. (That's why it's first)
- 2. Check the label for a suit with Lycra or Spandex. This material is great for holding in bulges and bumps.
- 3. A halter-top style is recommended for big busts. It will give you even more support.
- 4. There are mixed opinions about what kind of neckline will flatter your bust the best. Most recommend a "V" neck. I agree,as long as it doesn't plunge too low. Showing too much cleavage can make you look old and heavier.
- 5.Some recommend a square cut neckline. This could also work as long as it isn't too high. Having too much fabric above the bust will make it look even bigger.
- 6. If you're more comfortable in a solid color that's just fine too. Find a beach wrap or sarong with a bright design. This will draw attention away from your chest to your lower half.
- 7. Some swimming suits designed specifically for big busts have an extra band in the back (kind of like a bra band, but cuter) This will help your shoulder straps stay up and provide support.
Swimsuits for Large BreastsA picture paints a thousand words, so here are some visual examples of swimming suits that are specifically designed for our 'beachballs'!
Bravissimo Suits!Girls if you haven't looked at Bravissimo , you're missing out! The make clothes, lingerie and swimsuits just for us. They've got swimsuits, tankinis, bikinis, and sports suits.
Just a note: Bravissimo is having a HUGE sale right now to make room for their summer 09 stuff, when I checked their inventory, they were running low, however if you can find your size you can find a steal of a deal (like a swimsuit for 7.50!)
Figleaves.com! is another great online bra store and they also carry a great assortment of swimming suits too! I've ordered several of their underwire tankinis and they're great!